Featured Post

DrTamsin.com is the New Website and Blog!

Please do visit my new website, DrTamsin.com , where you can see what I've been up to!

Monday, December 5, 2016

The Book on Amazon! And DrTamsin.com is Live!



Juicy update!


Things are picking up steam over here. We have a March 2017 publication date for the book, now titled Teeming: How Superorganisms Work to Build Infinite Wealth in a Finite World. It's available on Amazon now. The publisher tells me they already have 1500 preorders in the US, and more internationally! This is very good... Barnes and Noble picked it up, which is apparently a rare and wonderful thing! Sounds good to me, anyway.




Meanwhile, I've launched the new website. Head over to DrTamsin.com and check it out! You can subscribe to my newsletter, and see what I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment