Featured Post

DrTamsin.com is the New Website and Blog!

Please do visit my new website, DrTamsin.com , where you can see what I've been up to!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Speaking at DIF- From SuperOrganism to SuperOrganization: Lessons From Nature on Collaboration and Resilience


I will be speaking this Friday at the Disruptive Innovation Festival, a free online event from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, exploring the future of the economy and emerging opportunities. Please register now to see my thrilling session (yes, I promise it will be!) and all the other great presentations, including Janine Benyus, Sir Ken Robinson, Bill McDonough, Jeremy Rifkin, Fritjof Capra (and li’l ol' me)! http://thinkdif.co/emf-stages/superorganizations-6-principles-for-long-lasting-effectiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment