Featured Post

DrTamsin.com is the New Website and Blog!

Please do visit my new website, DrTamsin.com , where you can see what I've been up to!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kickstarter Halfway Mark! Right on Schedule!

Thanks to so many wonderful people, my Kickstarter campaign is humming right along. I'm 6 days from the halfway mark on this 40 day campaign, and I'm just $376 away from halfway funded. Hope I can keep it up! I have such a wonderful community of people backing me, I just know we will make it.

As promised in my incentives, here are the amazing fantabulous folks who have pledged and pre-ordered so far! A heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you! We WILL make it happen!!! Please join us! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/233840956/superorganizations-how-would-nature-design-a-compa





No comments:

Post a Comment