Featured Post

DrTamsin.com is the New Website and Blog!

Please do visit my new website, DrTamsin.com , where you can see what I've been up to!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Think Dif Part Two!

Part 2 of my Disruptive Innovation Festival (DIF) series for the Ellen MacArthur Foundation airs this Friday at 9:30am PST. This one is LIVE, and gets into the ACTUAL biology of ultra-social organisms like ants and termites and what we can learn from them about making our businesses faster, smarter, and more valuable, followed by a live Q&A. This one will be crazy cool, don't miss it. Once again, it's free, just register 

http://thinkdif.co/emf-stages/biomimicry-unveiled. Feed me some good questions! This link also has the first video on it (in which I imitate a baboon).

No comments:

Post a Comment